69 Odd Questions:
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced. My mom’s been divorced twice in my lifetime; she’s a champion!
For every animal you don’t eat, I’ll eat 3. (Non Maddox answer: No.)
What kind of a question is this? Is it asking if I believe in Heaven (no)? Is it asking if I’ll end up there (no)?
4) Come close to dying?
Don’t think so. I was in a car wreck once that could’ve been fatal had I been in the other car my family had at the time…
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7
I don’t wear jewelry. I used to have a gold necklace that I wore because my brother had one that HE wore…
6) Are you eating?
Irregularly. I typically have less than one meal a day.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I don’t answer dumb questions.
Oh, like, every day.
9) Were you the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationship?
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
My boobs are kinda small, so…
11) What do you wear to bed?
The real question here is, what DON’T I wear to bed? Scandal(ous).
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Tweeze your eyebrows?
I don’t even know what, precisely, that entails.
15) What kind of watch(es)?
I used to have a digital watch, in the 4th grade.
I’m against abortion, but for killing babies. (Non Maddox answer: Yes. What makes you think that anyone has the right to choose for everyone?)
17) Hair color?
18) Future child’s name?
Josef, after Stalin. (Serious answer: Probably Justin or Sara. More serious answer: Despite wanting children, I will never have them, so the question is irrelevent.)
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
I have no idea. I haven’t been travelling ever. I’ve barely been outside the state. I’d like to go to somewhere with ruins.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy myself a house.
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) Beach, city, or country?
Depends. Whichever could be the most isolated. (You can be isolated in a city… especially a big city. You get lost in the crowd. The beach would have to be completely private, as would the country. I would probably prefer the country the most.)
27) What was the last thing you touched?
Dumb question; the keyboard.
28) where do you eat?
At work or school. I rarely eat at my house.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Hrm… last night?
30) Have you read blogs?
I read a few now and again.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Never say never, but I can’t see why I would.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Not that I recall.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not yet. It’s my goal!
35) Beach or pool?
Nuclear wasteland. (Oh. Uh. Beach? Best be sandy though.)
36)What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Sooooooo many to choose from. I’ll have to say Transcendence by Redemption, though.
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
40) Do you feel that you’ve ever had a truly successful relationship?
Romantically? No. Personal? No. Professional? Sure.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
A little from coulmn A, a little from coulmn B…
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Both should die in a cancerous fire.
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
As long as I need them to >_>.
45) Do you drive a stick?
I don’t drive. (Long story.)
46) Cake or ice cream?
I don’t have much of a sweet tooth (or much of a tooth, in some cases)
All the time, though I don’t think people would describe me that way. I’m self-conscious about things people don’t notice as much…
48) What time do you get up?
Depends on when I get to bed. 6:00 AM most of the time during the school week. I naturally wake up at around 5:00 PM. Sometimes I wake up at 1 to 4 AM in order to get homework done or something.
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
50. When was your first crush?
Meaningless dumb crush – 1st grade. Real crush – 7th grade.
51) Where do you wish you were?
Anywhere but where I am currently.
52) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Me? Break hearts? HA.
53) Have you ever rode in an ambulance?
I don’t believe so.
55) Last gift you received?
Probably the processor Cody ended up buying for me.
56) Last sport you played?
Football in 8th grade.
57). Things you spend a lot of money on?
Food, video games, music.
58) Where do you live?
BFE (Sudden Valley)
59) High School you attend(ed)?
60) Last wedding attended?
My mom’s third. She got divorced within a year — sooner than even I and my brother anticipated! Which is pretty impressive.
61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
Hrm. I’d probably have to say Arby’s.
62) Where do you work?
Valley Market. Hate it.
63) Most hated food:
I don’t really HATE any kind of foods, but I have low tolerance for spicy and sour things (long story).
65) Can you sing?
66) Last kiss?
Late July/early August I think.
68) Favorite drink?
Hrmmm… I dunno, it changes.
69) Current Crush?
Meh. I’ve been fostering the same crush for about five-six years. Not that it’ll ever get anywhere. I try to avoid relationships because I fail at them. (I’ve had and have other crushes too, not that it matters.)